moAssets - Mobius Synthetics assets
moAssets are Mobius Finance's synthetic assets
Mobius Synthetic assets also known as "moAssets", are synthetic assets created on Mobius Finance that track the price of the underlying asset through decentralized on-chain oracles (powered by Chainlink). All Mobius synthetic assets have the prefix "mo" followed by the underlying asset ticker/name, for instance, moBTC, is a synthetic asset that tracks the price of Bitcoin. By their design, moAssets can represent any asset that has a reliable on-chain price feed, allowing users to get exposure on both on-chain and off-chain assets without requiring holding the asset itself. moAssets can represent any kind of derivative including leverage derivatives, indexes, and even NFTs.
- Any moAsset can be traded with zero slippage on Mobius Finance.
- Infinite liquidity (this is only limited only by the amount of collateralized value on the platform).
- Assets will have short markets enabled in addition to the long positions, meaning that users may develop and adjust their hedging strategies.
- The tokens will be ERC20 standard, easy to integrate with other DeFi protocols including swaps, lending, and borrowing.
- Allows exposure to all sorts of assets to diversify your portfolio without the need to seak multiple markets or having multiple wallets to be compatible with different blockchain protocols.
- Decentralized: All assets will be managed by the user from their own wallets, Mobius Finance does not have control of any user's funds since it is a non-custodial decentralized protocol.
All moAssets can be acquired by using moUSD on the Mobius Finance trade page.