👋Welcome to Möbius Finance
Mobius Finance is the first multi-collateral decentralized trading protocol that allows users to create and trade synthetic assets with zero slippage, built on top of Polygon, allowing users to experience zero slippage and high transaction speeds. Möbius Finance aims to create a decentralized multi-asset trading protocol with a second layer solution on Ethereum to bring low fees, fast-order execution, and enable trading of off-chain assets, such as ETFs, Commodities, Stocks, Bonds, etc. Our goal is to simplify the complexity of the traditional derivatives market in Decentralized Finance. Möbius's protocol is easily extendable to adopt all asset types and financial instruments to accommodate future market developments and novelties.
You can visit our website at: https://mobius.finance/
- Trade anything. The Mobius protocol will allow users to tokenize any asset from any chain, including off-chain financial instruments such as traditional stocks, commodities, and ETFs. We will also aim to develop and introduce other products like leverage, futures, and options.
- Quote-Driven markets. The Mobius protocol will offer zero slippage to order settlement through price feeds from the decentralized oracles powered by Chainlink, this will allow us to have unlimited liquidity thanks to the moUSD settlement currency.
- Multi-Collateral. Compared to other products, the Mobius protocol allows users to select multiple assets as collateral. Users will be able to collateralize MATIC, ETH, DAI, and MOT - the Mobius token.
- Interoperability policy. Mobius will seek to be compatible with any blockchain regardless of their virtual machine To be a leader in the derivatives industry, the Mobius Finance team is constantly exploring new possibilities such as the anticipated Cardano’s smart contract implementation.
- ADB Algorithm. The automatic debt-balance algorithm developed by Mobius Finance will help to solve the global debt model.
- Multiple Economic Incentives. The Mobius protocol uses multiple incentive models to make it attractive to ecosystem participants and help them independently adapt their strategies.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out on Discord or Telegram