Mobius Finance is the first multi-collateral synthetics protocol. Users can collateralize MOT, MATIC, and DAI to mint moUSD, the platform's settlement currency. Multicollateral support will allow users to control their asset exposure composition, staking positions, and capital efficiency. Moreover, this allows Mobius Finance to have a much larger market size by design, and in the future integrate new assets.
To avoid flash loan exploits, minted positions can only be closed 30 minutes after it is first minted.
Minting moUSD allows users to trade synthetic assets (moASSETS). Users who stake MOT and DAI are rewarded with $MOT rewards in exchange for keeping their collateralization ratio and debt in health factor (Click here to learn more about $MOT rewards).
- 1.To mint moUSD, go to the "Mint & Burn" page.
2. Select the collateral you would like to stake.
3. After selecting the asset, enter the number of tokens to be collateralized.
4. Below, you will see the amount of moUSD you can generate with the minimum collateral ratio allowed. Use the "range slider" to modify your collateral ratio. You will see in real-time the changes on the moUSD.
5. After filling in all the above, verify your information on the table on the right and click on "MINT". You will need to confirm two transactions on Metamask (first: approve the token, 2) contract will mint the tokens).